DAY 35- DevOps on Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Day Thirty five
Amazon’s cloud-based IDE, which you can use to write, run, and debug your code with just a browser.
Software development kits used to intract with AWS, a common way to intract with AWS api’s.
It can visualize your pipeline with real time status and retry failed actions. Also helps to consolidate source, build, and deploy tooling.
You can monitor using AWS CLI , Amazon EventBridge AWS code pipeline console, AWS CloudTrialhttps://www.youtube.com/embed/NCXzTgjUOQo
CodeCommit is your Code repo, a Git based source control service solution. In Simple your version control for your project files and source code.
You can also use Amazon ECR, Amazon S3, Github as your source to pipeline.
|Introduction to AWS CodeCommit||YouTube Link|
|Continuous Integration Best Practices||YouTube Link|
Automates the code compile , run tests, build artifacts. You can specify commands to run each phase of build.
Leverage out of the box preconfigured build environments (such as .NET Core, Java, Ruby, Python, Go, NodeJS, Android and Docker).You can monitor build through cloud watch or other services. integrating SNS is also possible to get notification.
- You deploy code to server, serverless or container services. Code deploy can deploy your code to AWS Lambda, Amazon ECS, Amazon EC2, Fargate, AWS Elastic Beanstalk or on-premises.
- You can also deploy servers concurently.
- You can also control traffic from your old deployments to new deployments.
- Automatic rollback for unsuccessful deployment.
A Distributed request tracing service from AWS to understand errors , poor perfomance and pin point it.
Why use AWS x-ray?
- AWS X-ray allows you to analyze and debug applications using distributed tracing.
- Trace the exact root cause of issue , errors, and bottlenecks.
AWS X-Ray does application monitoring/perfomance similar to services from DATADOG NewRelic SignalFX Lumigo
|AWS X-Ray pricing||Link|
|Use AWS X-Ray Insights||YouTube Link|
|Optimize Application Performance with AWS X-Ray||YouTube Link|
Identify the AWS services used to automate the continuous integration and continuous
|DevOps and AWS||Link|