DAY 36 – Let’s Nuke AWS – Day Thirty-Six
Delete Everything in an AWS Account
- Make sure you remove account from the organisations.
- Get you access keys for CLI , check out this link to see How to
- Now Goto repository, clink on releases, select your appropriate file, and right-click copy.
I am using Linux so selecting cloud-nuke_linux_amd64,
- Now on your system create a folder called nuke, then cd into it
- Check the folder once copied the file us
- lets rename the folder to aws-nuke
mv cloud-nuke_linux_amd64 aws-nuke
- Change folder permissions
sudo chmod 777 aws-nuke
- lets copy this to /usr/bin
sudo cp aws-nuke /usr/bin
- verify the package
You will be able to similar result as shown in the screenshot
Now lets enter the magic command
We are not done yet,
It will preview all the services gonna be destroyed
you will be prompted to confirm….
confirm by typing